Forum du serveur Terrier des Mulots 2.4.2 ! Index du Forum Forum du serveur Terrier des Mulots 2.4.2 !
Forum du serveur Terrier des Mulots 2.4.2 !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Advanced_English_Vocabulary

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur Terrier des Mulots 2.4.2 ! Index du Forum -> Staff -> Présentation du staff
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
propedayna

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Advanced_English_Vocabulary Répondre en citant

Advanced_English_Vocabulary_ > bit.ly/1XFLKen

complacency,,,the,,,feeling,,,you,,,have,,,when,,,you,,,are,,,satisfied,,,with,,,yourself,,,diligent,,quietly,,and,,steadily,,persevering,,in,,detail,,or,,exactness,,American,,&,,British,,English,,2,,(Letitia,,Bradley),,-,,HTML-only,,infamy,,a,,state,,of,,extreme,,dishonor,,innate,,present,,at,,birth,,but,,not,,necessarily,,hereditary,,decry,,express,,strong,,disapproval,,of,,circumspect,,(adj.),,cautious,,(Though,,I,,promised,,Martas,,father,,I,,would,,bring,,her,,home,,promptly,,by,,midnight,,,it,,would,,have,,been,,more,,circumspect,,not,,to,,have,,specified,,a,,time.),,abhor,,,,(v.),,,,to,,,,hate,,,,,detest,,,,(Because,,,,he,,,,always,,,,wound,,,,up,,,,getting,,,,hit,,,,in,,,,the,,,,head,,,,when,,,,he,,,,tried,,,,to,,,,play,,,,cricket,,,,,Marcin,,,,began,,,,to,,,,abhor,,,,the,,,,sport)impeccable,,,,without,,,,fault,,,,or,,,,error,,,,Similar,,,or,,,Opposite,,,-,,,D,,,(Letitia,,,Bradley),,,-,,,HTML-only,,,inhibit,,,,(v.),,,,to,,,,prevent,,,,,restrain,,,,,stop,,,,(When,,,,I,,,,told,,,,you,,,,I,,,,needed,,,,the,,,,car,,,,last,,,,night,,,,,I,,,,certainly,,,,never,,,,meant,,,,to,,,,inhibit,,,,you,,,,from,,,,going,,,,out.),,,,Similes,,-,,As,,[Adjective],,As,,inept,,(adj.),,not,,suitable,,or,,capable,,,unqualified,,(She,,proved,,how,,inept,,she,,was,,when,,she,,forgot,,two,,orders,,and,,spilled,,a,,pint,,of,,cider,,in,,a,,customers,,lap.),,gratuitous,,,unnecessary,,,and,,,unwarranted,,,,,,,Time,,,,(Aug,,,,2,,,,,2012),,,,hypocrisy,,,,pretending,,,,to,,,,have,,,,qualities,,,,or,,,,beliefs,,,,that,,,,you,,,,do,,,,not,,,,have,,,,furtive,,,(adj.),,,secretive,,,,sly,,,(Claudias,,,placement,,,of,,,her,,,drugs,,,in,,,her,,,sock,,,drawer,,,was,,,not,,,as,,,furtive,,,as,,,she,,,thought,,,,as,,,the,,,sock,,,drawer,,,is,,,the,,,first,,,place,,,most,,,parents,,,look.),,,Abbreviations,,,,Abbreviations,,,,of,,,,Company,,,,Names,,,,(Nevitt,,,,Reagan),,,,-,,,,HTML-only,,,,Abbreviations,,,,of,,,,U.Sbrazen,,,,unrestrained,,,,by,,,,convention,,,,or,,,,propriety,,,,alacrity,,,(n.),,,eagerness,,,,speed,,,(For,,,some,,,reason,,,,Simon,,,loved,,,to,,,help,,,his,,,girlfriend,,,whenever,,,he,,,could,,,,so,,,when,,,his,,,girlfriend,,,asked,,,him,,,to,,,set,,,the,,,table,,,he,,,did,,,so,,,with,,,alacrity.),,,confidant,,,,someone,,,,to,,,,whom,,,,private,,,,matters,,,,are,,,,told,,,,Money,,in,,the,,United,,States,,(Nevitt,,Reagan),,-,,HTML-only,,BUSINESS,,Useful,,Expressions,,for,,Business,,Business,,Communications,,Tips,,Planning,,for,,Business,,Success,,Teaching,,Business,,English,,Textbook,,Recommendations,,Articles,,on,,Business,,Business,,English,,Index,,Word,,,Association,,,-,,,Matching,,,Quiz,,,(Vera,,,Mello),,,-,,,HTML-only,,,Similar,,,,or,,,,Opposite,,,,-,,,,B,,,,(Letitia,,,,Bradley),,,,-,,,,HTML-only,,,,impudent,,,,improperly,,,,forward,,,,or,,,,bold,,,,implacable,,,,(adj.),,,,incapable,,,,of,,,,being,,,,appeased,,,,or,,,,mitigated,,,,(Watch,,,,out:,,,,once,,,,you,,,,shun,,,,Grandmothers,,,,cooking,,,,,she,,,,is,,,,totally,,,,implacable.),,,,haughty,,,(adj.),,,disdainfully,,,proud,,,(The,,,superstars,,,haughty,,,dismissal,,,of,,,her,,,co-stars,,,will,,,backfire,,,on,,,her,,,someday.),,,acquiesce,,,,(v.),,,,to,,,,agree,,,,without,,,,protesting,,,,(Though,,,,Mrflabbergasted,,(adj.),,astounded,,(Whenever,,I,,read,,an,,Agatha,,Christie,,mystery,,novel,,,I,,am,,always,,flabbergasted,,when,,I,,learn,,the,,identity,,of,,the,,murderer.),,eloquent,,,,(adj.),,,,expressive,,,,,articulate,,,,,moving,,,,(The,,,,best,,,,man,,,,gave,,,,such,,,,an,,,,eloquent,,,,speech,,,,that,,,,most,,,,guests,,,,were,,,,crying.),,,,Suffixes,,(Jim,,Jdeferential,,,showing,,,courteous,,,regard,,,for,,,people's,,,feelings,,,READING,,,Tips,,,for,,,Reading,,,Reading,,,Strategies,,,Short,,,Reading,,,Exercises,,,Interesting,,,Articles,,,Articles,,,for,,,Discussion,,,Teaching,,,Reading,,,Textbook,,,Recommendations,,,Reading,,,Index,,,haughty,,,,having,,,,or,,,,showing,,,,arrogant,,,,superiority,,,,to,,,,Similar,,or,,Opposite,,-,,E,,(Letitia,,Bradley),,-,,HTML-only,,arcane,,,requiring,,,secret,,,or,,,mysterious,,,knowledge,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur Terrier des Mulots 2.4.2 ! Index du Forum -> Staff -> Présentation du staff Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.